Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Birthday Pressies!!

The definite truth - I busted my budget!!

Talking about plunging in and splurging... well, I did it and I know part of me is regretting while the rest of me believes I've made good purchases. I am reminded again inside my heart that spending huge amount of money (to me, that's huge amount of $$) does not give me instant happiness. In fact, it didn't give me any happiness when I bought the 2 expensive items. I was feeling more numb than anything. And still minimal happiness even till now.

1) Diamond Tennis Bracelet

This bracelet is objectively a good buy. I've spent months hunting for the right bracelet and this one fits my requirements and budget perfectly. The small diamonds sparkle like crazy and every one of them is nicely cut. This bracelet has a total of 4.32ct diamonds (total 47 of them).

2) Miu Miu Matelasse Amarena Wallet

This is under one of the wishlist. Finally found the perfect one after some effort. DH has been very understanding and supportive. This is something good that turned out from the whole episode.


3) Thermal Mug

This is my happiest purchase. It costs SGD39/-. I used SGD30 Takashimaya vouchers and only paid $9/- for it! ^_^ My office mug is really old and dirty so I thought to get a new one and this new babe can help keep my tea warm all the time.

That's all the unreveals I have. I'd be on ban till Oct when I go for my long awaited Korea trip. I know I am all sufficient in terms of material wants and I am really contented.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just found your nice blog! Will be checking back often from now on!

Phoebe said...

thank you for your compliments, berryberr (such cute name!). =)

A Keeper's Jackpot said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Phoebe said...

thanks alot, AKJ!!! **heart