Thursday, June 19, 2008

Honey and Milk * Floral Filigree Bracelet

From the Floral Filigree Collection ^_^

I fell in love with this Beautiful Japanese Clay Flower Bead when I first laid my eyes on her. She's so lovely and intricate... and I told myself that I MUST get her!

This lovely bead is woven to 2 elegant filigrees and is surrounded by dainty milky czech teardrop beads, beige seed beads and crystal bicones. Below the focal, I added sweet AB crystal to complete the look. I also added opal blue cube crystals, more crystal bicones and gold leaves to the entire bracelet. And did you notice 2 beautiful patterned brass beads as well? =) They are my rare finds at a local bead store. Heh heh *heart*

It is now up on my etsy. ^_^
(the pictures don't come up nicely here. Visit my Flickr if you want to see better pictures)

No comments: