Sunday, July 27, 2008

Birthday wishlist (to myself)

I have only limited funds to spare for myself this upcoming birthday. Frankly, there is nothing special about birthdays, it is just my excuse to get something for myself. **evil sheepish look** To prevent myself from making impulsive purchases, I am forcing myself to list down the things I want and select only one or two from this list. ^_^

1) Miu Miu Wallet

I have been a fan of Miu Miu for more than a year but strangely I haven't spend a single cent on this brand. I love the coffer, the bow and the Matelasse but I just cannot justify spending $2000 on a bag to bring to work.... (oh work, that can take up another page on ranting!)... Definitely it is not worth to spend so much on a work bag, with such a situation I am in now. Hence the next best thing is to get a wallet. =)

Todate I have a total of 4 wallets - 3 LVs and 1 sweetie from Korea. This potential new member of the wallet family is a Miu Miu Matelasse clasp style wallet. It comes in 2 colours - black and red. There appears no available photo on the internet. I believe it is priced at around S$900 - $1000.

Other pretty Miu Miu wallets that can be found include the following **drool** (pictures from Rakuten Japan)



2) Balenciaga Wallet



This picture is taken from bagaholicboy's blog. I love the combination of bubblegum pink leather with gold hardware. Balenciaga's gold hardware wallets and bags are rare gems in Singapore. If you own one, you are one lucky girl/ guy. Though it is on my wishlist, I doubt I would be able to lay my hands on any of them.

3) Laptop

This item was newly added (just this morning)... It has come to a point that I believe working at the pantry is more peaceful than working in my cubicle. In order to work efficiently there, I need a laptop. So how about a lightweight small 11-12 inch laptop? If I am mad enough, ready to declare war in office, perhaps I can get one. Oh well, I'm in a rebellious mood today...


4) Pearls pearls pearls

Beautiful pearl bracelets and necklaces... who would resist them? The tahitan ones are my favourite because of their lovely overtones. By the way, they cost a bomb! I would most probably get a pendant if I go for a tahitan. The freshwater pearls are equally attractive too. ^_^ Once again, where is the money tree? [edited. Photos removed]

No comments: