Saturday, July 12, 2008

Beautiful Piano Music and Other Stuff

Came across this lovely site a couple of days ago. Whisperings is a solo piano radio site where you can tune in and chill out any time. I tried this site for 2 days, playing the free music stream while working. The music is so beautiful and soothing. Finally decided to support this wonderful internet radio site and subscribe to its one year plan. =) Do visit their website if you love such piano pieces.

====================================

my wishlist part 1.... (oh boy, talk about saving money!)

1) Wacom Cintiq12WX

I guess I'm mad -- this babe has a costly price tag. Probably a lavish want since I am not a professional artist and I am quite an idiot when it comes to Photoshop etc. Not forgetting the fact that this toy requires power input; which means you need to plug the device to a socket in order to use it. Bringing it out and playing it anywhere is thus quite impossible unless you are lucky enough to find a spot with an outlet. Several reviews have been written on this tablet drawing pad. Google it and read for yourself if you are interested! ^_^

No comments: