Saturday, March 15, 2008

For the sweet things in life

Yesterday was my last day at work. I'd start work on my new job next Wednesday. Hopefully I'd have some time to rest and relax before the next round of work begins.

Last week was great cos I received my Balenciaga Bubblegum Pink Twiggy and it is soooo beautiful! What's better, I got it at a lower price than what is sold in Singapore. Here's my babe. Modelling pics will come later after I get the chance to carry her.


Here's some random pics of my work - tea mug (took at Chatterbox... the most expensive chicken rice in town) and a drawing just completed. 9 March 08 was my dear friend, Sharmaine's wedding day. It was so wonderful to see her and to share with her happy celebration. She's a person who celebrates life and brings great love to her friends around her. Truly a gem. My very sincere best wishes to her and her hubby. =)

And before I end my post for the day ... here's something I just bought off etsy! To go to this talented lady's (margrietje) shop, click here

No comments: