Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Buy?.. Buying.. Bought~!

I can't believe it. I saw the Bubblegum Pink Balenciaga bag on Day 1 (that was the first time I got to know how "bubblegum pink" looked like), I thought about it and I bought it on Day 2! I am (still am!) amazed with myself *LOL* I must document this down and laugh at myself when I grow old. Still waiting for the bag to be shipped... Getting a bit impatient even though it is only early Tuesday morning in US. A mini pic of my new babe...

I did something over the weekend. It is a labradorite and phrenite necklace, featuring the lovely heart focal (which I bought from the nice Japanese store in Takashimaya). Take a peep at the listing here.

And a close-up picture of my drawing made while I was on leave. It's now about 2 weeks before I start my new job. I really hope all goes well. Thanks to all for being by my side when I was terribly down. **hugs**

No comments: