Sunday, July 25, 2010

"Fall in Love" Necklace - My Best Love!


This is my best love, among all the creations I have done so far. I am SO in love with this precious necklace.

Rose gold necklace is what I had been thinking of doing but never had the inspiration so far... till today! I am so happy with what I have accomplished. The designing was not smooth sailing, I took several hours. The photo below is the concept design before I plunged into actual work.


These are photos of the finished piece. You can tell how much I love it by looking at the many photos I have taken and posted here. =)




The necklace looks even prettier in real life! ^_^ **hearts hearts hearts** Coincidentally, I read that Jill Stuart has updated its website. The new look is so beautiful and romantic... and appears to be in perfect match with "Fall in Love"! (photo below is from JS' site)


*****************
If you are like me, in love with this necklace, and wish to have one for yourself, pls feel free to e-mail me. However, I am open to making one more only. I want to keep her unique and special.

Besides rose gold, it will look great in silver or gold too.

*****************

No comments: