Wednesday, January 16, 2008

swEeT DisTraCtioNs

Work work work - Something which I am rather loss in words these days. I don't even know how to describe it. I hope God gives me the serenity and strength.... please.

Beautiful things are my sweet distractions. They are a form of support to me - mentally and emotionally.

These are some of my personal favourites! More favourites can be found on my etsy site. First picture below shows the artwork of Ms Jodi (JodiStyle). She uses colourful painting style which is so artistic and cheery. This picture gives a feeling of hope and happiness... (Something which I am terribly lacking now)...

Next on the list:- Cute Owl Top. How much cuter can it get? This is so sweet! Found at KachingDesign


Lastly, for non-handmade stuff, *evil grin* it must be my favourite korean drama. Well, that's a bit off topic. Simply LOVE "Coffee Prince", it's every girl's dream to be the lead female cast in the story. Totally fun and romantic drama serial. I finished 9 episodes in less than 2 days' time. I was crazy. Here's the beautiful MTV, taken from YouTube:-

No comments: