Friday, April 03, 2009

Store update

fairy love

~~ * Fairy Love - Floral Filigree Necklace * ~~

Inspired by the beautiful gemstone beads and Japanese clay flowers.

I weaved lots of treasures on 3 pieces of metal filigrees - Japanese glass cabochon (this is a rare gem I found at my local bead store), Japanese clay pink flowers, crystal bicones, ruby teardrops and seed beads. I also added sparkly pink quartz, glass faceted beads and crystals for the rest of the necklace. Realised copper and gold make a perfect couple. ^_^  

berry nice earrings

~~* Berry Nice Earrings *~~

Dainty pair of gemstone earrings. They remind me of sweet juicy berries in the fields. Made of sparkly pink quartz, crystal bicones and elegant silver bead caps.

-------------------------

Check them out at my etsy store and blogshop.  Thank you!

2 comments:

IzzyGumbo said...

Your creations are beautiful! Thanks for visiting my blog! I've just followed yours also. Nice to meet you! :)
Susan

Phoebe said...

thank you, Susan! =)