Sunday, March 22, 2009

"Miss Me" Gemstone Bangle and store update

There are a couple of new pieces I've listed at my etsy store and blogshop over the weekend. You are warmly invited to drop by and take a peek! =)

Besides "Petite" Earrings, I have also made "Miss Me" Bangle. Made of fine blue gray micro faceted quartz, cornflower quartz, swarovski crystal bicones and durable 14k gold-plated tubes.

I love the blue gray quartz and cornflower quartz gemstones used in this bangle. They sparkle and their colours are beautiful! The tubes are durable 14k gold plated so you don't have to worry that the color would fade quickly. This bangle is truly a classic piece. I'm thinking to make more in different colours. =)


There are 2 new crystal cabochons on my etsy site - raspberry oval and wine rectangle. You'll love the colours!

No comments: