Thursday, November 22, 2007

Earrings and such

Making earrings are not my cup of tea. I make a lot more necklaces and bracelets than earrings. Instead of making earrings, I usually buy them. =) Of the limited number of earrings I made, these are my favourites.

The first one above is made of rose quartz chips, rhrodronite balls and crystals. I like the loops and they dangle nicely when worn.


This one (above) is unique. It's hard to assemble the various components to get this type of design on purpose.



The last two earrings are romantic earrings. Top image - Rose gold rose charms! I love them! Bottom image - Purple earrings.... ^_^ ametrine marquis, rose quartz, pink pearls, crystals... how much more romantic can we get? The ametrine purple earrings are now on my etsy - [sold]

No comments: